About T800:C40 Blueberry Cookies
Isolated cannabinoids with added Blueberry Cookies terpenes in a vaporiser pen. Formulated and packaged in the UK by IPS Pharma. A full terpene profile will be published as soon as possible.
There is an additional £9.50 charge for a universal 510 fitment 'AVD Stik' battery as described below.
AVD Stik Universal 510 Fitment Battery
PowerWave regulates heating with automated power wave temperature control. And for finer adjustments, your customers can switch between a low/high voltage setting to enjoy your terpene-rich flavours or big clouds.
- Draw activated without complex buttons.
- PowerWave maintains a consistent temperature.
- Universal 510 thread cartridge compatibility.
- Grade-A lithium-ion battery.
- Variable voltage switch:
- 2.6V for flavor and terpene retention.
- 3.5V for big clouds.
- Micro-USB port for easy recharging.
- Red LED light blinks during charging.
- Green LED lights up when fully charged.
- Short circuit and overcharge protection.
- Full charge and low battery LED indicator.
- Note: Do not use power chargers that output more than 5 volts. These may damage the battery.
AVD is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer and distributor of cannabis vaporizer technology, recognized for best-in-class hardware designed exclusively for the cannabis extract industry. Decades of experience working with the cannabis plant informs AVD’s personalized solutions for their Client Partners based on a deep understanding of the nuanced interplay between extraction methods, formulation, absorption, heating and vaporization delivery. Oil-touching parts are non-toxic and AVD cartridges are constructed with the highest quality and safest materials available to comply with stringent heavy-metal regulations.
AVD controls its entire supply chain and is the partner of choice for leading oil brands, known for producing products that do not easily leak or break. Advanced design—including a proprietary ceramic core and No-Burn Technology™—gives consumers a premium flavor experience. AVD complies with HACCP, cGMP 820, and 110 standards, and is ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, and 45001 certified.